Wednesday 11 May 2011

LEADBONES MINIATURES

Okay, I've been umming and aahing over ordering this figure from Leadbones for absolutely ages:-


and never quite got round to it because, well, its only one figure, and I didn't have any particular need for any other of their figures. But now thats all changed when I saw on the Lead Adventure Forum that they are soon to release these little gems:-



So, I guess I'll be sending an order to them next month when they are released.
I've admired Overlord's Geezer set-up for ages, especially this beautiful little bit of scenery, including his fantastic Arkwright and Granville conversions:-
I even bought some of the frontages he created from Outpost Wargames Services, althought I've yet to do anything with them I'm ashamed to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment