Tuesday 17 May 2011

HINTERLAND FEMALE HUSSARS

Unbelievably, I've almost finished my first unit of Hinterland female hussars!

I only need to finish the bases and then I can take some photos and post them here, finally. Yes, I am very slow.

I painted a pair of these lovely figures ages ago, and I've already got a second squad and a few extras in the painting queue, including Princess Viktoria mounted, Princess Cecilie, a command pack and a maxim crew.

I really need to knuckle down!

Anyway, I'll take any excuse to show pictures from this wonderful range, so here are the latest releases from Hinterland Miniatures, better late than never.











So, check these out, and if you like them, then head over to Hinterland Miniatures website and order some so that Mancha can get Paul Hicks to make more  figures sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment