Thursday 7 May 2009

This blog is intended to record my efforts to assemble my own little League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (& Ladies) in miniature (28mm high to be precise), plus assorted enemies, associates and bystanders. Mainly for my own satisfaction, but also for gaming.

I have really enjoyed the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen graphic novels by Messrs Alan Moore and Kevin O'Neill, and the characters from those books will form the core of the miniatures I intend to convert and paint, but I intend to expand my League to include other characters that seem appropriate and take my fancy, such as Sherlock Holmes, Dr Watson and the like.

Inspiration includes the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen graphic novels, but also Scarlett Traces, Hellboy, BPRD, Atomic Robo, The Umbrella Academy, The Adventures of Luther Arkwright and Heart of Empire, and I'm looking forward to representing many of the characters from those books too.

Characters I definitely intend to include so far are:- Mina Harker, Alan Quartermain, Captain Nemo, Mr Hyde, The Invisible Man, John Carter: Warlord of Mars, Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson.

No comments:

Post a Comment