Tuesday 12 May 2009

Her Majesty's Special Agents
My first version of the League. Almost finished: I need to do a bit of highlighting, and the bases, obviously. Hyde and The Invisible Man are Heroclix repaints, Mina Harker and Quartermain are Wargames Foundry, from their Darkest Africa range, and Nemo is also a Foundry figure, with a greenstuff beard and turban added.

Ironically, since I started these I have discovered Ironclad Miniatures who do a superb range of Victorian Science Fiction character miniatures (as well as some rather nice VSF tanks), which will eventually include all of the characters from the League, plus Sherlock Holmes, Dr Watson, Agents L and H (Laurel and Hardy, the Men In Black), and John Carter, Warlord of Mars.

The Ironclad Miniatures really are great, and I already have Mina, Quartermain and John Carter, so I will be doing a second set once all the characters are available.
I also have a variant on the Hyde pictured above, with a top hat and a different head, which I want to paint up.

No comments:

Post a Comment